Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Double Portion of Spirit


I treasure the words from elders.
Their words are heavy, with the weight of life living with God.
Their lives are heavy, with the weight of their struggles walking with God.
God is life.
God is weight.

I was fasinated by their days and months.
God keep their lives burning by filling their lamp with oil.
God let their city dark to let their light shine in front of people.
God is fire.
God is light.

Time flies and the world changes.
It is God's life, weight, fire and light that is the same along the way.
Our God is also the God of Dr Philemon Choi, Josephine So,
Their God is also the God of Abraham, Issac and James.

"Let me inherit a double portion of your spirit."(2Kings 2:9, NIV)
Lord, I am not asking for more to outdo anyone;
I am just afraid I am not strong enough to live out a mission from you.

Lord, give me more spirit. Give me more strength.




~Wrote in front of Josephine So's grave, April 27, 2011

No comments:

Under the Black Suit

終於回來了,這可是我寫得最久的一個 Blog 站。早前因為無法再進入,一度升起寫過的東西無法再取回的恐懼;之後擺下了,過年後回來,終於的起心肝,重新找進來之法。其實也不是困難,一找就找到了。 生活往往就是差那麼一步,一口氣,可能就是一年。 網上寫文章的困擾就是...